So I looked and looked to see where I could potentially watch a hockey game live around here because the Canadian bar, the Maple Leaf, only shows taped games. After some digging, I found out about NASN (North American Sports Network). They had a link to request what locations they were available. Since nobody else seems to have this information handy, I’m posting it so people might find it should the google for NHL playoff games on TV in London, UK or some combination thereof.
NASN is currently available in the following venues. We would advise you to contact the venue directly in order to ascertain exactly what they are showing:
- London Marriot Hotel, Grosvenor Square, London W1K 6JP
T. 0207 514 1669
- The Connaught Hotel, Mayfair, London W1K 2AL
T. 0207 499 7070
- The Savoy Hotel, 1 Savoy Hill, The Strand, London, WC2R 0ER
T. 0207 836 4343
- Cheers Bar, 72 Regent Street, London, W1R 6EL
T. 020 7494 3322
- Bodean’s Smokehouse BBQ, 10 Poland Street, Soho, W1F 8P7.
T. 020 7287 7575
- The Sports Café, 80 Haymarket, London, SW1Y.
T. 020 7839 8300
- The Maple Leaf, 41 Maiden Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2 E7LJ
T. 020 7240 2843
- The Big Easy Bar-B-Q and Crabshack, 332-334 Kings Road, Chelsea, London,
T. 020 7352 4071
- Tinseltown Ltd, Bar, 44-46 St John Street, Clerkenwell, London EC1M 4DF
T. 0207 689 2424
When we get into the finals, maybe I’ll just nab a hotel room in one of the hotels that have NASN =)